На български | In English
ANTIKA BULGARIA FEST 2017 Schedule & Tickets
Day 1: FESTIVAL OPENING EVENING
Welcoming guests groups from Seattle, Vancouver, San Diego, and Bulgaria
Fri, May 19, 7:30 pm – 11 pm
Dine and meet the guests of the Festival: special guest dance groups from Sofia (Vancouver, Canada), Cheta (Seattle), and Mesechina (San Diego). The dinner will be followed by live music and dance concert and dance party!
Day 2: The 17th Annual Saints KIRIL and METODII BULGARIAN ARTS and CULTURE FESTIVAL, San Francisco 2017
Sat, May 20, 2:30 pm – 11 pm
Food by Hristo Kolev. Lunch – $15, Dinner – $15;
Wine, beer, soda, water and deserts will be available for purchase
Schedule of Day 2
2:30-4 pm – kids program in the small hall: “Creative Workshop” with Mariya Apostolova, special guest from the Bulgarian Cultural and Heritage Center of Seattle
4 pm – Antika Bulgaria’s Got Talent! The contest where you can show your own talent in the area of music, dance, literature, poetry reciting, or any artistic skill . Anyone is welcome, regardless of age, genre, or nationality/origin. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510 666 7701 to request your spot. Our jury of very special musicians and artists will be there to elect a few winners.
5 pm – Dance Concert by all guest groups from Vancouver, Seattle, and San Diego, and by Antika Bulgaria:
- SEATTLE-CHETA Folk Dance Performance Group (at The Bulgarian Cultural and Heritage Center of Seattle)
- SOFIA Dance Group (Vancouver)
- ROSNA KITKA Folk Dance Group (Sacramento)
- VODITSA Folk Formation (Sunnyvale)
- MESECHINA Dance Group, San Diego
- Bulgarian ANTIKA Folk Ensemble, San Francisco
6 pm – Dinner by Hristo Kolev (and music accompaniment and gajda-bagpipe serenade in honor of Vassil Bebelekov, and fashion show of folklore costumes).
6:30 pm – Official Opening Ceremony
7:00 pm – Concert and Dance Party featuring:
- The 10th Annual performance by ANTIKA SLAVIC STRINGS Orchestra
- “The Magic of Rhodope Mountain”, a tribute to VASIL BEBELEKOV,
- The VARIMEZOV Family Band (Los Angeles)
- Balkan Ensemble MERAKLII (Berkeley) with PETYA ALVARADO (New York)
- BALKANTON 340
Day 3: San Francisco’s 3rd Annual BULGARIAN FOLK FESTIVAL ON WHEELS
Sunday, May 21, From 10:30 am – 5 pm
After-party & Dinner from 7 pm – 11 pm
THE BIG BULGARIAN HORO in front of San Francisco Ferry Building (at Justin Herman Plaza) from 4:30-5:30 pm!
Buy advance tickets for Day 3